The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so glad that I finally found everyone! I know you've been hearing it alot from others too, but I was with Goatweb and I've been having some serious goatfriend withdrawals!!!!
Finally people who understand kidding season!!!!
Happy dancing going on here! :cool: :stars: :leap:

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Welcome aboard.
tell us what you have been up to an how many does to kid.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Welcome welcome- I love the goat year cycle- breeding posts, the preggo posts, kidding posts then wean posts- then start again. Never gets old.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone! Not been up to too much, I've had some bad times with my goats (losses due to illness and dog attacks), but I'm hoping to get better now! I had 4 does due at anytime, but one kidded last night with a BEAUTIFUL little buck kid. So now I'm down to three. I'll post pics as soon as my camera battery recharges. I haven't done any showing this year, due to gas prices and time problems, but I hope to next year!

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Well congratulations on your baby. Good luck with the rest. Sorry to hear about the bad time with the others.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
alyssa, yep that's me!

Stacey,
I was looking at someone's website, I think Sweet Gum Minis, and saw the URL!

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
oh ok. I am just curious because I feel bad that a lot of members from that forum were left high and dry with no contact with other members from there.

I am glad you were able to be directed here :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts