Hello- I'm New

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Marcus, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Marcus

Marcus New Member

Nov 19, 2010
    Hello, my name is Marcus and I'm new to this site. I live in "Dairyland USA". I found this site as I was surfing around looking for solutions to some of the problems one of my goats is having. He is geriatric and is really struggling now that winter has come, so I'm hoping to pick up some hints that might help the poor old guy. I'll be checking out the topics and posting in the near future. I've already seen some helpful info here. Thanks!

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Welcome ...Marcus... :wave: ....We are happy you are here....we are ready ...for any questions you may have..... :thumbup: .... feel free..... to ask...if you can't find it in your search....from the site.. :wink: :thumb:

3. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Welcome to the group!!!

4. peggy

peggy Senior Member

Aug 10, 2010
    B.C. Canada
    Welcome Marcus. Hope your old guy feels better.

5. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Welcome from Alabama! If you are on facebook, they have some goat rescues who deal with older animals as well. If we get stumped, I'm sure they would know.

Gina

6. jberter

jberter New Member

Hi Marcus,, :wave: Welcome to the forum and hope that you can get the info you need for your older boy... Do you have any pictures of your goats,, would love to see your kids... :lovey:

7. milk and honey

milk and honey Senior Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Everett, WA
    Welcome Marcus.. from Western Washington. You'll find alot of wisdom here!