The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, everyone (especially NigerianDwarfOwner707 and ksalvagno). I have lurked this site over this year in anticipation of getting goats. It has been quite informative.
I have two Nigerian Dwarf kids, Ritchie and Bentley. I finally signed up to find out what may be ailing them and received advice from the two users listed above.
I don't know what else to put so I will end it here, but feel free to let me know if you want to know something specific.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I am glad you got some help.

Reactions: bvn9ne

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, yes, feel welcome! But why wait until you have problems, do share the joys of goatmanship with us now! :)
I think you misunderstood (or I am misreading). I already had to ask a question and make an account. I figure that sense the seal has been broken, so to speak, that I should introduce myself and enjoy being part of the community.

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
I think you misunderstood (or I am misreading). I already had to ask a question and make an account. I figure that sense the seal has been broken, so to speak, that I should introduce myself and enjoy being part of the community.
I think I simply had not read your other entries. But it is nice to have you here! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts