The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to your forum and just wanted to say Hi. I am enjoying finding my way around and reading all the great information here. I have just a handful of mixed breed goats that I raise mostly as a hobby.
Thanks for allowing me to join The Goat Spot. :)

Hope

·
Premium Member
28,343 Posts
hi there!! welcome and glad you joined us :party:

I to have my goats as a hobby and boy do I enjoy it :D

I think the most fun I have during a day is when I go and clean out their pen. Ok so I am weird in the "normal" world, but who said they were normal. lol

·
Breaking Dawn Ranch
2,033 Posts
Hey there, Glad you could join us!!! I guess my goats are raised for hobby too cause I certainly am not making money off of them and hadn't planned on making money on them....I am the same as Stacey when it comes to my favorite part of my day, I love cleaning pens, trimming hooves, vaccinating, tagging, tattooing...etc. I too am a little strange :roll:

·
Premium Member
10,547 Posts
Welcome aboard. If you have any questions or suggestions, please share. How about some pictures of your hobby?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I to would like to say hi and welcome. My goats are just for fun. Best time is just being with them and enjoying them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.