Help finding goat in pedigree

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by liz, Jul 17, 2009.

1. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Hey, any nigi breeders out there that can help with finding Love My Critters Drambuie.....it would really be greatly appreciated!

2. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Tried to but nothing came up on google and ADGA genetics.

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Thanks Olivia....He is maternal grandsire to a friends' does, was looking for info on his parents.

4. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Yep...looked all over and i'm not seeing anything....sorry I couldn't help more. Could you maybe look up the owners of Love My Critters and email them? Are they in the AGS or ADGA lists?? I could look there for ya...I only have 2008 and 2009 booklets though...I think.

5. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Couldn't find anything in the rosters...

6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    It's something how the few websites I was on do have Love My Critters goats... and even a couple others that are linked to this buck, but it's like his parents disappeared.

He is the sire of Tukswitt Farm Katie.

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    that farm is not in the AGS herd book for the past two years so they obviously havent paid their dues on time or at all for the past couple years. You can try contacting AGS to see if you can find out if they are current or any information on the herd

8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I sent an email to the breeder of the doe, it is her sires parents that "disappeared", hopefully they'll still have the info.

9. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Got the info needed...Thanks Stacey and Kylee!