The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of you Apple peeps, would you post on here a tutorial for one of our members? She has a Mac OS 10.9.5, running Safari browser and she says types in search for getting on TGS. I can assume things about that experience, but,you know what that does.
That member wants to be able to insert her location under her avatar so everyone will know that she is a member of a different society from everyone else on the forum. Please help her.

·
Goat Crazy!
6,414 Posts
I have always had Macs and can probably help. I'm a little confused on what she needs help with, though. Can you have her PM me? I have SUPER busy weekend ahead of me, but should be able to help within the week...

·
Registered
6,366 Posts
All of you Apple peeps, would you post on here a tutorial for one of our members? She has a Mac OS 10.9.5, running Safari browser and she says types in search for getting on TGS. I can assume things about that experience, but,you know what that does.
That member wants to be able to insert her location under her avatar so everyone will know that she is a member of a different society from everyone else on the forum. Please help her.
@Dwarf Dad
Is she a member? If so have her click on her name on top right of the page and then Scroll down it has a place that says location or similar about halfway where she can put in her info that she wants to share. Then scroll down further to save changes.

Sorry I edited so often I had to switch screens a bunch.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Dwarf Dad
Is she a member? If so have her click on her name on top right of the page and then Scroll down it has a place that says location or similar about halfway where she can put in her info that she wants to share. Then scroll down further to save changes.

Sorry I edited so often I had to switch screens a bunch.
Thank you,
Yes that is what I suggested. I have Chrome, so I can't be exactly accurate on what to tell her. Groovy is helping her.

Reactions: GoofyGoat
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.