Help from an ADGA member -

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by kelebek, Jan 15, 2009.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I am looking for an ADGA member that would be willing to help me out.

I just paid for my herd name and membership to ADGA and need to have an ADGA member write a letter that my 2 Nubians are Native on Appearance - Nubians. My does are Fire and Trisha with pictures below.

I would be so greatful.

Thanks

Tubba Bubba Trisha -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Firecracker -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I've never done it before so I'm not sure exactly how it works. I think I'm going to end up having to have that done with one of my Lamanchas, the one named Darcy. They still haven't provided papers. I knew when I got her that this would probably be the case, but I was hoping they'd come through.

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    When I talked with ADGA this morning about it when I had some other questions, the lady was SOOOO nice and helpful!

She said that I do a normal registration application, but that when it asks for sire or dam, to put unknown. In # in birth, put 1 and in sex put doe (if not done this way - meaning zeros for an answer or blank it will be sent back). Then fill out the rest as normal.

You must include a letter from another ADGA member that is NOT a family member. It must include the members name and ID #, that they have seen the animal or pictures of the animal and agree that it conforms to breed standard and is belived to be a ...... (fill in with breed). This will put them in the system and so then if they are bred to a registered buck of the same breed, they will be percentage, and the percentage will go up per breeding.

ONLY does can be registered NOA - just for info

4. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Wish I could help but I haven't joined any of the registries yet :sigh:

5. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    I can write it for you if you need. I'm a ADGA member.

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Ohhh that would be SOOOO awesome and I would SOOOOO appriciate it. I am just wanting to get as much done now before kidding season starts because you know how that goes

7. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Don't blame you. Mine isn't bred yet and I was planning minis with her. I better double check that before I go on with it. Otherwise I maybe having to look into a stud with her.