Help~! kid overload HeHe

Discussion in 'Birth Announcements' started by toth boer goats, Feb 5, 2010.

1. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Check out my link below ...after it opens scroll down... :wink:

http://tothboergoats.clearwire.net/new_kids.htm

I have been busy ...busy my does are kidding out...all over the place day and night... :doh: :help: .....just when ...I think ...I can go to bed early .....poof.... ....another one is kidding...:shocked: I have some First timers.... that didn't dilate.... so I had to dilate them... I had one.... that I swear... someone was at the other end .......playing tug of war...... :hair: :crazy: :sigh: But after a long fight ....and muscle.... I won the war... :leap: Don't worry... I know how to get the kid out.... without ripping her.....working slowly ... dilating and pulling when she pushed... I am not done yet....... :GAAH:
    Sleep... I need Sleep... :dazed: :hammer: :p

1..Lilly X Rossi ...................Due Feb 2...kidded 2/1/10.. :kidblue: :kidred:
    2..Alyssa X Rossi ................Due Feb 1..kidded 2/4/10 :kidred:
    3..Violet X Hurricane............Due Feb 2...kidded 2/3/10 :kidblue: :kidred:
    4..ARIANNA X Rossi ............Due Feb 2...kidded 2/3/10 :kidblue: :kidblue:
    5..Faith X Hurricane............Due Feb 2 ..kidded 2/3/10 :kidblue: :kidred:
    6.Gabriella X Hurricane... .....Due Feb 2...kidded 2/3/10 :kidred: :kidred: :kidblue:
    7..Nicole X Rossi ................Due Feb 2...kidded 2/4/10 :kidblue: :kidred:

2. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

WOW congrats!!!!

Looks like you will be busy for a while! Cute babies

3. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    YAY!!!

way to go Pam, cant wait...love the pics!! :love:

4. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    They are all so beautiful! I really like that chocolate kid.

5. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Aww thank you very much everyone.... the chocolate one.. is cool.. I have never seen that color before..it is very unique indeed...whenever this weather gets good enough... to let the babies go outside... I will get a picture ...maybe it will show the uniqueness in him..... he is also a big chuck...LOL beefy... :wink: :greengrin:

6. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Very cute! Congrats!!! That is a lot of babies to all come at once!!! Has it been raining your way? It's supossed to start in the morning here.

7. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

Wow you have been super busy.....The dark chocolate one looks awesome....love the color......I just love boer goats

8. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    They are beautiful! Congrats! And I hope you can getcha some sleep now! :)

9. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    about even with the buck-doe ratio too!! lol poor pam if i was closer i'd come give you a hand.. i dont sleep well anyway

10. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    congrats Pam!!! thats awesome

11. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Congrats Pam.....how exciting even though your exhausted! How fun it must be to have all those babies to love on!

12. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Congrats Pam! They're gorgeous. Like everyone else, I'm partial to that chocolate baby :love:

13. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Thank you so much everyone.... I got a little break so far ...and got some sleep... a little more bright eyed today..... :wink: :grouphug:

I never expected chocolate at all.... that one is unique for sure......... thanks... :hi5: :thumbup:

Yes.. last night.... we got lots of nasty wind and rain.... but thank God for the barn..... .....the moms and the babies are nice and cozy.....:sleeping:

14. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    your killing me - they are adorable.

15. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Thank you ..Allison... :greengrin: :hug:

16. heathersboers

heathersboers New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Wilson N.C.
    Lordy Pam!! Looks like all your were born at the same time like mine!!!! They are beautiful!! I love the reds and paints-I got 1 chocolate paint like the color of yours-kind of a mocha color- First time for me too!! Who's kids do you like more? Hurricane or Rossi's??

17. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    thanks...heathersboers.... yep all at once... :doh:

Well.. I am not sure ...which I like better yet.... wait til ...they are about 2.5 months old ...and then I can tell for sure...... :wink:

18. shadycreekgoats

shadycreekgoats New Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    I love the pics!!! They are soooo cute!!! :love: :love: I hope you get rest!! :hug:

19. creekbottomgoats

creekbottomgoats Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Mississippi
    Wow....They are beautiful!! Congrats!!

Connie

20. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    WOW, congratulations big time! :stars: Oh my, it's going to be so fun to see them outside, when it's dry. Boer babies always look so soft in their pics.