Help! Labor?

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by alliecat23, Feb 15, 2013.

1. alliecat23

alliecat23 New Member

Jan 25, 2013
    Okay so like 2 hours ago princess p hind en was all wet it looked like some it left on her tail was red I moved her into the garage were its warmer she has calmed down and I have seen a few contractions she is swollen in her vagina... How long should this go one before I get worried? Idon't want to go in

2. alliecat23

alliecat23 New Member

Jan 25, 2013
    And check unless I know for sure she hasn't got an udder yet but I swear she is in labor she is laying down getting up

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    you mean she has NO udder? do you have any way to supplement the kids?

4. fainthearted

fainthearted New Member

Feb 28, 2012
    sounds like she will be ok. As long as she isn't actively pushing. The contractions can last for a while. Just stand by and wait. This is just my opinion thu. Happy kidding

5. alliecat23

alliecat23 New Member

Jan 25, 2013
    Like there isn't anything in her udder I am a 2 mom drive away where I can get colostrum but her udder is maybe the size of a tennis probably smaller....

6. alliecat23

alliecat23 New Member

Jan 25, 2013
    Okay my friend just had a horrid birth so I am freaked out Rey lost mom and 2 babies one is alive but barely....

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    prelabor can last for hours even days.... its kind of annoying. But once true labor starts - the strong contractions and pushes. you should see progress within 30min

8. alliecat23

alliecat23 New Member

Jan 25, 2013
    Oh man...: I can't live in my garage for a couple days!!!

9. letisha

letisha New Member

Jan 30, 2013
    I am not sure how to help you but good luck Alliecat! Hopefully everything will be ok! I will be thinking about you!

10. alliecat23

alliecat23 New Member

Jan 25, 2013
    Come sit in the garage with me we can have a few drinks!! Lol

11. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Finger check will tell you if she's dialated or not. If she's not dialated yet...you know you still have awhile. :)

12. alliecat23

alliecat23 New Member

Jan 25, 2013
    Yeah I could finger check her but she is really wild and won't let me close to her.... I don't want her to stress out to much either

13. letisha

letisha New Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Anything happen last night Alliecat? How's everyone doing?