The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
967 Posts
Oh my lord, freaking out. Here is goes. I need all of your help.

As some of you may know, I used to have a webs.com website. I used the free kind. I had great luck with it, lots of traffic. But, I didn't like the adds and that you can only have 10 pages. So I made a WEEBLY website (also free). Oh my god, huge mistake.

Some freak saw that my webs.com website got a lot of views. SO when I was stupid enough to delete it, the oberridgefarm.webs.com URL name became available. And THEY used.

And now they have some horrible content up that HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME OR MY ANIMALS or any animals for that matter.

And I have no access to it what so ever, because it was not hacked, it was my stupidity, by deleting it to go with WEEBLY, the URL became available and no everyone who searches "Ober-ridge dairy goats" finds this horrible site!!!!

SO PLEASE, I'M NOT SURE IF IT WILL HELP, BUT CAN ALL OF YOU CLICK THROUGH MY NEW SITE A COUPLE TIME AND GO TO THE LINK SO IT GOES UP IN HITS? That way people will find it a know the other site was hacked.....I am balling right now. This is Not cool, but that's the internet for you. Who does this stuff?

MY NEW SITE (WEEBLY) IS IN MY SIGNATURE. PLEASE CLICK THROUGH IT AS LONG AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN, AND THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOOO MUCH. I NEED A HUG. What a nasty discovery.

·
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HELP ME, HELP ME! OMG. This is the worst day ever...balling right now.

Oh my lord, freaking out. Here is goes. I need all of your help.

As some of you may know, I used to have a webs.com website. I used the free kind. I had great luck with it, lots of traffic. But, I didn't like the adds and that you can only have 10 pages. So I made a WEEBLY website (also free). Oh my god, huge mistake.

Some freak saw that my webs.com website got a lot of views. SO when I was stupid enough to delete it, the oberridgefarm.webs.com URL name became available. And THEY used.

And now they have some horrible content up that HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME OR MY ANIMALS or any animals for that matter.

And I have no access to it what so ever, because it was not hacked, it was my stupidity, by deleting it to go with WEEBLY, the URL became available and no everyone who searches "Ober-ridge dairy goats" finds this horrible site!!!!

SO PLEASE, I'M NOT SURE IF IT WILL HELP, BUT CAN ALL OF YOU CLICK THROUGH MY NEW SITE A COUPLE TIME AND GO TO THE LINK SO IT GOES UP IN HITS? That way people will find it easier on their search engine and know the other site was hacked.....I am balling right now. This is Not cool, but that's the internet for you. Who does this sh*t?

MY NEW SITE (WEEBLY) IS IN MY SIGNATURE. PLEASE CLICK THROUGH IT AS LONG AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN, AND THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOOO MUCH. I NEED A HUG. What a nasty discovery. :tears::tears::tears::sigh:

·
Registered
31,458 Posts
Done :D

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Wow that's terrible! I'm so sorry. I will click on yours and hope that it becomes the main one. And I know nothing about computers so I can't really do anything besides that! :(

·
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. You are all so awesome :*( I can't do anything to fix this. Omg. Nothing. If you can all do it, oh I don't know, 40 times (or 3 time) I will be so grateful.

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
I give ya some hits too! :)

Sorry that happened... :(

·
Registered
26 Posts
I hit it, and liked your Facebook page.

·
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks! You guys are the best bunch of people. Goat friend are real friends, even though I have never met most of you! A word of warning. Of you EVER have a site that gets a real amount of traffic, never delete it, even if you hate it and are making another one. Hackers can apparently do.d out how popular that site was, and the. Use your old URL when it becomes available!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Done! Some people. Seriously.

·
Look for me in the barn...
1,074 Posts
Have you tried contacting webs.com about the situation? The website is obviously spam and should be able to be reported as such.

Here we go. Go here http://www.webs.com/report.htm and report Paige's old website. The old url is (broken link) http: //ober-ridgefarm. webs. com/

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Clicked on it and will do it some more :)

Sorry that happened :(

·
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Have you tried contacting webs.com about the situation? The website is obviously spam and should be able to be reported as such.

Here we go. Go here http://www.webs.com/report.htm and report Paige's old website. The old url is (broken link) http: //ober-ridgefarm. webs. com/
Linz, you are awesome!!!!! Thank you for that, didn't even know you could! I know webs has a forum type thing where you can get help, but it was my stupid fault, so I don't know that they would do anything for me.

Please report the old site, just not the new one folks! You guys are the best!!! :hug::hug:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts