The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
The farm that Hope began
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't post too often anymore, but rest assured I still visit and keep up with all my old pals.

December 22nd will be one year since our house burned down, taking with it everything we own, and far more importantly, our entire canine family. With December approaching quickly, I really want something to celebrate - I do not want to spend the end of this year in mourning. If there's one thing that's always gets my mind off of sadness, it's a new baby.

You can help me win a huge discount on the kitten breed (Sphynx!) of my dreams - and all you have to do is Like a page and fill out four little boxes. Your name, phone, email, (so they can be sure you are legitimate - though I bet you could leave a fake phone number) and my name (Kristina Saucedo) as a recommendation in the final box instead of an essay. Just click this link for the contest page. https://www.facebook.com/Area51Sphynx?sk=app_474477662635277

This link also works to go straight to the contest form: https://secure.pagemodo.com/m/9VD26I

Please note that I am not going into this "blind" so to speak. I have been researching the Sphynx breed for years and have experience with hairless animals and the care they need. I had actually started saving for a Sphynx kitten already - if I were to win, that money could go into my vet savings fund instead, which is always nice!

And to make it worth your time and even more fun and exciting...I will be giving away a Traditional scale painted horse model if I win! All you have to enter do is comment and let me know you've given me a hand. :)

You can see examples of my painted work at facebook.com/texasgoatwhisperer

My little family is ready to add a new baby to our lives.

They have a little under 200 Likes left to reach 1000, and I would absolutely love if every one of those likes came with my name attached!

·
The farm that Hope began
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And something you will all understand - when I get a Sphynx kitten, no matter if I win this one or have to wait until I can get one somewhere else, we have already decided to name her after our first goat, Hope, who was very special. We lost Hope in an accident a week after the fire.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts