My buck is over a year old.. He went to MIL's house three days ago for stud service thing. And Last nite we found out that he was foamy and very drooly out of his mouth. He lost soooo much weight. He is wobbly and shivery. And his tongue is hanging down. I gave him some of grain one time becuz I was trying to figure out what is worng with him. He threw all the food out of it. I mean all of it . I couldnt believe it.. And I cant figure out what it is... So I gave him baking soda. I did gave him activated charcoal. I also gave him Vit B complex shots.. I went to the vet. He thinks it is from alfalfa hay or acorn poison or oak leaves. He dont know. He said there is nothing we can do. Becuz I did everything right way.. I just hung the heat lamp up to keep him warm... Oh I gave him warm molasses. But he wont drink it. BUT I did DRENCH and he still can swollow it.. I mean when I drench and the water comes right out.. I am lost.. Please help me with this.. Thanks..