HELP! POSSIBLE STOLEN 6 DAY OLD DOELING

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by tracyqh, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Chi Chi

Chi Chi New Member

Mar 7, 2010
    WOW!! How Wonderful!!!!

2. VickiH

VickiH New Member

Sep 24, 2010
    Ohio
    :stars: Praise God for that! I am soooo very happy and relieved for you!!!!

3. jodief100

jodief100 New Member

Jan 15, 2011
    I did not think there was any way this could have a happy ending. :stars: Miracles do happen! I am so happy for you. :leap:

I recommend a guard dog and a lock on the barn.

4. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    That is SO wonderful to hear! I honestly didn't think she would show up...what a blessing!

Might want to invest in a camera overlooking your pen OR just get signs that say Camera protected property or something to scare people off. I bet those people won't come back anytime soon. Good work!!

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Wow amazing!!! I'm so so happy for you! What a blessing.

I'm so stoked for you :D

6. OhCee

OhCee Yak Lady

Feb 26, 2010
    Western MT
    Congrats! I'd check for any evidence they may have left and give it to the sheriff :)

7. JessaLynn

JessaLynn New Member

Aug 29, 2009
    NW Ohio
    OH HAPPYY DAYS!! SO glad for you! :)

8. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Awesome! I am so happy for you. I had been praying that she would turn up alright!

9. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    OMG!!! I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!! Seriously in tears happy!!!! I am so happy Brie is home, and in good health. Prayers answered!!!!

10. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I am with some of the others, I did not figure this would have a good outcomebut GOD IS GREAT. :leap: :clap: :cool:

11. milkmaid

milkmaid I'm not addicted - I'm in love!

:leap: :clap: That is so awesome! Answered prayers! :pray:

12. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    A big congrats....that is wonderful............... :hi5: :leap:

13. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Wow, such super news about Brie! :cool: I have been thinking/praying for your girls, both Brie & momma. So delighted to check this and have this outcome. :clap:

14. iddybit acres

iddybit acres New Member

Feb 17, 2011
    Newberry, MI
    So happy your baby was returned safely!

15. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    What wonderful news! :hug:
    I seriously thought that she wouldn't be found....Thank God you have a very unique baby and that you had such awesome support in your community to be on the look out for her :hug:

16. Perfect7

Perfect7 New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    South Georgia
    :dance: :stars: That is excellent news! So glad mama and baby are back together again. People stealing livestock...I didn't know the economy had gotten that bad yet. Very sad, but glad there was a happy ending there!

17. Mon Reve Farm

Mon Reve Farm New Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Southern DE
    What a blessing!! As the others have said I didn't think it would turn out well. Prayers were answered!!

18. tracyqh

tracyqh New Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Ohio
    Thank you all for your support. I didn't think she would be back myself. I live in a great community and a have a terriffic group for friends and family that never stopped looking. They headed to the livestock auctions armed with pictures and gave them to all of the auctioneers, handlers, checkout ppl, etc. They also stormed the feed stores and vet offices within a 50 mile radius. The local paper picked the story up on their facebook page and the "world" knew. We think the ppl just got spooked and realized they were stuck with her. Couldn't have even let her out without someone being suspicious. I'm just glad she is home safe with her momma and us.

19. bleatinghearts

bleatinghearts New Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Fairbanks, AK
    I am so happy for baby, momma and you and your family. Think of all the animals that end up in shelters and their people didn't even try to find them. Your awesome!

20. Devin

Devin New Member

Feb 6, 2011