Help? Ultrasound: Early March or Late May due date?

Discussion in 'Waiting Room' started by Buck Naked Boers, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Buck Naked Boers

Buck Naked Boers Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    Oregon
    I am wondering if anyone here has some ultrasound reading experience?? I have a video of our doe being ultrasounded attached to a link below. I think what I see on the video is possibly kids heads? But I am not sure. Maybe it is just the sac and babies in the sacs? What do you think?? Trying to figure out how big babies are and if she is due early March or late May time frame.

This ultrasound was taken Jan 26th. I thought the babies would be alot bigger on ultrasound if she was due in March right?? I am hoping someone out there has alot of ultrasounding experience. We did the ultrasound....saw babies but just simply could not tell if she was due in March or late May time frame. Thank you in advance for your help!! We appreciate it! :)

Here is the link:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mTQYyBLu_0[/ame]

Tami & Jon

2. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

The light is shining on the screen too much for me to tell.

3. armortrails

armortrails New Member

Jan 8, 2014
    Florida
    I see two sacs, with the babies in the sacs.
    Of course, there is always a small possibility of one more hiding behind them.

4. Buck Naked Boers

Buck Naked Boers Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    Oregon
    Sorry Karen...yeah it isn't the best video but I saw definately either two heads or two sacs. Armortrails....what do you think about due date on what you are seeing? I am thinking maybe late May time frame...wouldn't they be alot bigger babies end of Jan for a early March due date?

Thanks for the comments Karen and Armortrails! I am hoping to get a idea of when she may be due.