HELP WITH KIDDING PROBLEM/question?!?!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by goatygoatsrule, Feb 28, 2009.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I am so sorry for your loss. I sure wish we could of helped you more. :hug: She is in Greener pastures and happy. Again I am so sorry.

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Oh hun, I am so sorry that you lost them :hug:

I wish that there was more that we could have done. It really makes me wonder what happened.

love on momma, give her some molassas water. She will grieve for a couple days. :hug:

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I am so very sorry, sounds like there was something else going on with your little doe besides an impending birth. :hug:
    :hug: Her momma is going to grieve as well, lots of attention and lovin's will do you both alot of good.

4. Firestone Creek Farm

Firestone Creek Farm New Member

Jul 11, 2008
    NC, USA
    ohhhhhhhhhhh.... :sigh: I am sooooo sorry!!!! :? :hug: :hug: :hug: that's all I can think of to say... i am so sorry for your loss.

Angie

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I just realized you are in NJ! wow so am I.

Do you have any others expecting? how are they doing? Again I am sorry for the loss of the doe, so heart breaking, I wish I could give you a hug - I so know how it feels. :hug:

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am so sorry .............that is so horrible and my heart goes out to you...... :( :hug:

7. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    So sorry for your loss.

8. goatygoatsrule

goatygoatsrule New Member

Feb 25, 2009
    New Jersey
    Sorry about the delays in reponsin but the hours i work and then my computer goes crazy when i finaly do get on. No other girls showing signs of being pregant but i am keepin a watchful eye over everyone! :shades:

Thanks everyone for your responses and this wonder site. Your support was/is great. :sun:

I check your posts every chance i get to learn from you and see how everyone is doing, the baby pics are just delightful and so CUTE. :love:

Thanks at least i now have somewhere to turn when im lost for answers.
    I work at a vets office so they help me out but they dont specizalize in goats, so if possible does anyone kno of a vet in south jersey that is great with goats. THANKS :shades:

9. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    South Jersey -- where? I live in Atco

I just got a goat vet referal from a client of mine. Havent called her yet but I hear she is knowlegeable.

email me [email protected]

10. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Welcome to the site! And im so sorry for your loss. I didnt even see this post until now. It sounds like a case of hypocalcemia. One of the biggest things is they stop eating. And with the blood in the dicharge i would of guessed that you had at least one dead baby in there.
    Again im so sorry you lost her. Hugs to you and her mom. I hope your next kiddings go better.
    beth

11. goatygoatsrule

Feb 25, 2009
    New Jersey
    stacy i emailed you...subject goatspot.

12. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    yes I know, I responded - did you not get my reply?

13. goatygoatsrule

Feb 25, 2009
    New Jersey
    well they are suppost to be Nigerians but lookin at bred pics im kinding thinkin pygmy, they are silver/white/black, the buck is black with little bits of white on his face, but if i search both names on google almost the same pics come up so im not sure so right now they are Nigerians! :wink: The first one i got was from my sisterinlaw who bought it as Nigerian, she had two the boy got kidney stones and they put him down. Then i got the doe, then we got a billy at auction, he was a faintin goat. then they had a buck. then the doe had 2 girls we got rid of the daddy buck. Then the first born started getting a destructive mode we got rid of him. So we had the momma and the two little does. We went to an auction and they had the cutest little boy he has scars from a horn removal (my oldest doe had it done before i got her no scars) but he is adorable, and so SWEET. I dont have a big farm i just have those guys as pets. The one doe was the one i lost this week.

The vet you emailed me yesum i got em...i use for my horse my brother once asked her about goats she said she didnt do them, but that was about 7 years ago so maybe she now does them. dunno...hum... :shrug:

14. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    7 years is a long time...I will let you know if I use her or not.

Looking for any new goats? i know a lady with a mini goat and two kids available now.

When you mention auction did you take them to Harkers? that place gives me the creeps

15. goatygoatsrule

Feb 25, 2009
    New Jersey
    NO!!! they went to private goat breeders around here. I have a few things from there like chix, ducks.
    No, I dont want any more right now(my dad mainly) :wink:

Thanks for your help with the goats/vets. :wave:

16. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh ok.

What auctions did you go to and purchase your goats?