help

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by cute kids, Oct 19, 2007.

1. cute kids

cute kids Guest

Oct 5, 2007
    my replies are saying 'sent', but then i get a message that says no such area exists and the reply seems to go into thin air. this just twice to 'fleece growing in fast'

2. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    I've had the same problem but many times when I go all the way back to the home page then look at "my posts" or unanswered posts, there is my post. Strange things are happening but at least I can get on and post where yesterday I really couldn't do much of anything.

3. getchagoat (Julie)

getchagoat (Julie) Guest

Oct 5, 2007
    I think it's slow on updating right now. Just give it a few minutes and then it'll show.

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I will pose this question to support, you aren't the only ones having troubles. I will see what they say, thanks for letting me know.

5. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    From the support team:

An update later on said that it was improving but not to delete any mutiple posts just yet.

I hope that helps

6. cute kids

cute kids Guest

Oct 5, 2007
    the way i figure it, 'somebody's ' out to get the goataholics of the world........ :twisted:

7. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    yah and everyone else with a forum. It isn't just us goat people who do forums. On the support forum you should see how angry people have gotten over the problems. THey certainly are addicted to their stuff just like us

8. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    I think that they might be worse- goats have a habit of making you humble and adaptable.

9. cornishwlr

cornishwlr Guest

Oct 18, 2007
    After I post I just go to another subject and come back later to check up to see if it posted. It usually shows up later.