Help!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by GoatGirlZ, Sep 5, 2014.

1. lottsagoats

lottsagoats Junior Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Middle Maine
    Booping berries, Cathy? That sounds like a good name for a rock band!

2. happybleats

happybleats Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Gustine Texas
    Blahahaha Oops Pooping berries lol

I agree adding fat is a good idea

3. GoatGirlZ

GoatGirlZ New Member

Apr 23, 2014
    Idaho
    Ok I'm on it she is boopong berries and her temp is 102.5 and she is chewing cud and eating and drinking she is just extremely pale and super super thin and she seams weak all the time so we are going to the vet tommoriw

4. GoatGirlZ

GoatGirlZ New Member

Apr 23, 2014
    Idaho
  5. GoatGirlZ

GoatGirlZ New Member

Apr 23, 2014
    Idaho
    Just got back from the vet and she is very very sick. She has a tumor in her liver and it is creating pro turns wich attach on to the red blood cells and the spleen attacks the red blood cells because it thinks they are a foreign stubsance so she is supposed to have 300 platelets and she has 12 the vet said once she hits 10 she will die. there is nothing we can do about it so we are going to make her comfortable and keep her happy until she goes.

6. GoatGirlZ

GoatGirlZ New Member

Apr 23, 2014
    Idaho
    Thank you everyone for the great advice

7. happybleats

Sep 12, 2010
    Gustine Texas
    Oh my!! Im very sorry..!! How did he determine it was a tumor??

8. GoatGirlZ

GoatGirlZ New Member

Apr 23, 2014
    Idaho
    I'm not quite sure he used a lot of words and once he told me she was gonna die I kind of spaced

9. GoatGirlZ

GoatGirlZ New Member

Apr 23, 2014
    Idaho
    She is just getting worse it is hard just fighting for her life when I know she is not going to make it I am doing everything I can but she is just on a downhill track from here she couldn't get up this morning and I had to pick her up and help her she hasn't eaten very well in two days and tonight she won't eat anything not grain not her hot sugary beet pulp not the hay she usually loves or her yummy goat treats. It is just so hard. She is my favorite goat if your in the pen and you sit down she will come lay down next to you and you can scratch her and she will close her eyes and just sit with you and murmur as you scratch her i just don't wont to say goodbye yet!!

10. DappledBoers

DappledBoers New Member

Feb 10, 2013
    This is so sad! In sorry you have to go through this. It's always tough loosing an animal. Sounds like she's in the best care possible your doing a great job.

11. happybleats

Sep 12, 2010
    Gustine Texas
    :grouphug: Im so sorry...poor mama...

12. GoatGirlZ

GoatGirlZ New Member

Apr 23, 2014
    Idaho
    Thank you so much everyone for everything!!

13. GoatGirlZ

GoatGirlZ New Member

Apr 23, 2014
    Idaho
    My girl is doing great she is eating and is doing much better I love watching her play with her ruends it makes me happy she is never gonna recover fully because there is no chance if here living unless we do surgery and I don't have the money for five thousand dollar surgery so I'm just hoping she will live as long as possible so that I can keep having fun with her and I can make sure she has a good last little bit. She still goes in her own pen at night with her own food and hay enough to feed three goats so now it is just a wait and see game so keep her in your thoughts please and send positive prayers to thanks everyone for your help

14. COgoatLover25

COgoatLover25 Active Member

Dec 23, 2013
    I'm glad she is doing better :hug: