The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went outside this morning and Winky was in the shelter. She did come when I called but then she fell down. She's weak and listless. Her eyes are not bright, She can't eat. I separated her, I gave her some Vitamin B complex but, what now? I'm afraid of losing her. What else can I do??????:upset:

·
Fair-Haven
4,729 Posts
Call your vet. While you wait on your appointment, take her temp. She can't or won't eat? Is she star gazing, turning in circles? How are poops. You may try to start her on treatment for listeria until your vet confirms diagnosis.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Call your vet. While you wait on your appointment, take her temp. She can't or won't eat? Is she star gazing, turning in circles? How are poops. You may try to start her on treatment for listeria until your vet confirms diagnosis.
She can't eat. She can't stand up. She's barely audible. She is not turning in circles. What do you mean by star gazing? She started having abnormal poop Thursday but I just kept an eye on her. Today I started to worry.

·
Registered
30,617 Posts
I agree..vet asap
In the mean time..b complex..check her temp and famacha

Reactions: Moers kiko boars

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Let me make myself clear. Winky died. I'm so done. I'm dispersing my herd. I feel terrible.:upset: This is the best thing for them. I'm not able anymore and my husband doesn't need the added work. His hands are full already.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts