HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by TXGoat Mama, Jul 1, 2020.

1. NigerianDwarfOwner707

NigerianDwarfOwner707 Well-Known Member

May 17, 2018
    East Coast, USA
    Zinc 100% for sure.

Best option, and I mean this so seriously with A GLOWING RECOMMENDATION - give TruCare4!!!!! Works wonders
    for zinc problems but also supplies some other minerals as well.

Personally, Replamin did nothing for copper or zinc issues for me - the ratios are 1:1 and it should be 3:1.

Iluvlilly! likes this.
  2. Lolo

Lolo New Member

Apr 4, 2020
    Arkansas
    I just looked it up on Amazon. I will keep that on that back burner since I have this huge bag of mineral from TSC now. Thanks!

Moers kiko boars likes this.

3. NigerianDwarfOwner707

May 17, 2018
    East Coast, USA
    Were you not feeding a loose mineral before?

Moers kiko boars likes this.
  4. Lolo

Lolo New Member

Apr 4, 2020
    Arkansas
    Sorry! I had replied to this thread thinking it was one I posted about minerals a few days ago. I was watching this one as well.
    I was feeding the manna pro, which they did not like. So I just bought the Purina Wind and rain all season by reading some older threads on here. That was the best available here, until I can research further.

5. NigerianDwarfOwner707

May 17, 2018
    East Coast, USA
    So the TruCare is an extra supplement ALONG with loose minerals for the hair loss!!

Lolo and Moers kiko boars like this.
  6. Courtney De St Jean

Courtney De St Jean Member

Apr 18, 2019
    Lakeville, IN
    So do you not have a vet at all? I don't know if this is an option near you, but one of my vets can do some visits via facetime so that may be a consideration. Good luck

Angel A likes this.
  7. Angel A

Angel A Active Member

Apr 4, 2020
    North Idaho
    My bucks had some hair loss and super dry skin. From a post I located on here we copper bolused them and started them in half a cup BOSS with their half cup of non gmo grain, & they have free choice minerals. I also rubbed coconut oil on my buck who was the worst. After a couple of weeks with the BOSS and having gave them a copper bolus, they look beautiful. Nice and shiny, silky smooth coats.

Good luck!!!

MellonFriend likes this.
  8. MellonFriend

MellonFriend Well-Known Member

That would make sense, sunflower seeds are pretty high in zinc. :neat:

Angel A likes this.
  9. Linda Foerster

Linda Foerster New Member

Apr 8, 2020
    Chehalis wa
    Wow I literally just went they this and for me copper bolus and 1 gram of zinc sulfate worked. I mixed the zinc into her food 1 time per day for 1 week. My vet also suggested zinc so I felt good doing it. It worked great

toth boer goats likes this.