The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I ordered a Henry Milker (http://www.henrymilker.com/)on the 15th of January - five weeks ago. Since then, I have received no information. I've attempted to contact them through their website and elsewhere - no response at all. It's as if there's no one home.

While the money is gone from my account, the order isn't even fulfilled - it's just permanently marked as 'awaiting fulfillment'. Are they now out of business? It looks like I'll have to file a dispute, but frankly I've no idea what's happened.

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Unfortunately, reading through the "Community" tab of their Facebook page, this seems to be common practice for the company. It appears several complaints have been filed with the Better Business Bureau. You should be able to get a refund via fraud section of your credit card or PayPal.

·
8,067 Posts
:up::up: Good luck!

PS. The Henry milker is constant pressure, I had one, long story short, I leased out a doe to a lady with an orphan alpaca cria and she used a Henry on my doe. Totally destroyed the teats, pulled udder tissue into the teats. Ruined the doe. It needs to be used carefully and correctly.

I hope you get your money back. Maybe look for a different type milker??

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey folks.

Yeah, the constant pressure wasn't good, but I'd been reassured by people who'd been able to pulse it by turning it off and on. However I now have a payment dispute in. If it's resolved in my favour it's possible they'll have their online banking turned off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts