The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I bought herbs from both companies this time. I bought the Kop Sel and GI Soother from Fir Meadow and the Parasite Formula from LoH.

I want to use the Kop Sel mixed into the kelp and the other two I will give as a top dressing on their chaffhaye for a few days straight. I am having log-like manure again, but not too bad. It changes back to berries stuck together and then back to log-like. There is one doe in milk that seems to have more issues. All eye coloring looks fine and pink.

I haven't seen anyone mix the two companies together. Do you think it's too much of certain ingredients?

·
Super Moderator
32,265 Posts
Gi soother and LOH parssite formula will be a good team to address parasites. I'm not sure I wpuld mix the two..maybe server separate. Like do one in the AM and the other in the PM..just so both can do it's own job without interference of the other. Kop sel in kelp free choice is fine.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gi soother and LOH parssite formula will be a good team to address parasites. I'm not sure I wpuld mix the two..maybe server separate. Like do one in the AM and the other in the PM..just so both can do it's own job without interference of the other. Kop sel in kelp free choice is fine.
That's a great idea. I will separate the two. Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts