Herd Dispersal - North Idaho

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by kelebek, Oct 26, 2009.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I am doing a gigantic herd dispersal. Unfortunately it looks like things need to change and I am going to start getting ready for it.

I have about 20 Nigerians from all kinds of blood lines and 5 Nubians - all registered, all CAE,CL, and Johnes Negative. Some are bred - bucks and does!

I am listing the prices for each now - but make me an offer - they need to go so that I don't have to worry about the "what if's".

thanks

2. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Sorry your selling out. :(

3. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

that must be really hard. :tears: .
    If you have any nigerian does in milk around december, I'd be really interested in 1 as a companion to Daisy.
    :hug:

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Allison, are you having sell everything? I will be :pray: for you.

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Thanks I am going to need all the prayers I can get right now

6. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Hey Allison......Hang in there.....you are in my thoughts and prayers :hug: !

7. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Oh Allison, I am so very sorry. This must be such a hard time for you right now...hang in there. :hug:

8. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Oh I am so sorry you have to sell out! I will certainly be praying for you. If I could I would take your Nubian girls, but it's just too far. :(

9. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Oh Allison! I am so sorry!!! :hug: If I could, I would take a few of your girls in but we are just sooo far away! :( Darnit!!!! I really wish I could help! I feel so helpless. :( :(

10. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Awww...I am so sorry! You know that if you were closer I would be able to handle a few girls for you :hug:

11. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Thank you all :grouphug:

this is a hard time for me - it looks like my horses are leaving tonight, but at least they are staying together.

As far as goaties the following are sold -

Tumbles (leaving Friday)
    Malibu (leaving 11/6)
    Penelope (leaving 11/6)
    Bucky (waiting on transport)

The following are pending

Mr. Bennett
    Liza
    Fancy
    Manhattan

Dora is going to butcher (was already planned before this)

Chickens are spoken for (leaving Friday)

12. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    ugh I wouldnt be able to part with my pets I am so sorry :hug: are you moving?

13. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Its possible Stacey. Can't have 30 goats, 2 horses, 6 chickens, 2 dogs, and 3 cates in an apartment in the city ....... hoping it doesn't come to that.

As much as I love my goaties, i have to look at it as being materialistic.

14. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh darn -- well you keep your chin up and know that in time you will be able to have it all again I am sure

:hug:

15. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
  16. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Oh Allison, I am so sorry to hear all of this. I am hoping that this all works out for you. Keep your head up girl, things will get better. :wink: In the meantime if you are really needing to place those animals, I hope you find good homes for them all to help ease the situation.

17. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    You know I am here for you hun :hug: :hug: :hug: It is good that the horses are getting to go to a home together, and you are finding really nice homes for the Nigerians. :hug: :hug: hang in there! :hug: :hug:

18. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Well the horses are gone - I bawled my eyes out.... Norm said I can keep a few goats if I wanted to .... but I just don't think so - but we will see who is left. If I do, it will only be a couple girls - my favorites.

It looks like I might be making a run to Lewiston, ID on the weekend of November 7 or 8th if that sparks anyone elses interest. I am only charging 25.00 a head to transport down south!!!!

19. mnspinner

mnspinner New Member

Aug 13, 2008
    That is so gut-wrenching to part with your treasured animals. Do you really plan to move to an apt? Hoping the best for you!