The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got the response back - End of The Line is still available.

Boy I feel like I am making a huge decision here.

My herd name is 15 character's long. That leaves me 15 for names right? I am not big on long names so I can't see that as being an issue.

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Glad to hear that! If I had more time and could easily get off work I had thought of trying to show. Of course there really are none in my area...most that I hear of are closer to you! Besides that, neither of my ND's are "show quality" Chief toes out but has a nice escutchion and Binky is a bit high in the rear. I am on the look out for a close by doeling with decent conformation to improve my little herd.

·
14,615 Posts
Stacey you have 15 & I, 14. I just cram names together without spaces and capital letters in between if I need to. Most arent called by their registered names.
Did you say what your farm name is? I had Laughing Stock Farm....found out it was really going to limit spaces (duh cause I didnt know) ABGA graciously dropped the "Farm" when I asked them to before I had to register kids for the first time.
I like to use something from the buck & the doe...ie Miss Balango..."Miss" is part of the does lineage and the Balango part was a play on th sire, Durango and the dam Snowball.
Then Last yr names were Miss & Mys..depending on if they were Miss Behavin or Mystify does with the sires first initial & thier own name after.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I think you'll be fine. :) It's better than what mine used to be- Ozarks Walnut Valley. That's 20! Now it's just Ozarks Valley. :) I paid the $5 and shortened it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts