The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked this on GW - and I thought I had already on here, but can't find a post re: it - and since there's some folks on here that weren't on GW so -----

I was just wondering and for fun, what are yalls heard names and tattoo sequences? Is your herd name the same as your farm name? How did you come up with your herd and/or farm names? And was your tattoo assigned or did you pick it out?

· Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Those are some neat names. Very creative.

My herd name is Bona Fide b/c it means "1.) made, done, presented, etc., in good faith; without deception or fraud 2.) authentic;true".
And I thought it just fit the bill for us and ours especially after showing horses and dogs for YEARS and all the baloney that went through making animals appear or act to be things they weren't. We may not be the best or the worst, but take us or leave us - it's who we are, never more, never less, and far from fake LOL.

And my tattoo is IBFN (which stands for I'm Bona Fide Now).

My farm name is Stone Ridge - our name and we live in Pleasant Ridge. We've got horses, pigs, cows, dogs, a cat and goats that are everyone's collectively and the goats are just mine (well they're family too, but not quite the same ordeal)...and there's too many Stone Ridge, Stone Creek, Stone this, Stone that, etc....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.