The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mostly of Mace and Salt, because they are SO dang cute!

Mace

Salt

The two of them being silly

Honey (salts mom)

Pepper

Saffie (maces sister)

Poit (mace and saffie's mom) always takes the prettiest profile pictures

Ke$ha

Fae

Ok thats all, thanks for looking!

·
730 Posts
VERY NICE!! They all don't appear to have missed any meals!!..lol.. Looks like your doing a GREAT JOB with all of them!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone! I can't believe its been just been a year since I have become a goat owner! They are such fun creatures, I feel like I have already been through so much with them! Buying, breeding, them coming home all diseased from the breeders, kidding them out, selling the kids, raising bucklings, and now I am facing another breeding season, but this time I am about to have my first outside doe come in for breeding to my buck! I think I must be a lunatic! LOL!

On a serious note though, do you think they are too fat? I put the does on a diet a few weeks ago, cut out their midday oat hay, and I think they have slimmed down a little, then last week I cut out 1 scoop of alfalfa pellets of their total feeding. I doubt that will make a big difference, but it should a little!

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
I don't really know how to tell yet, lol, but I think they might be just a tad overweight. ;) I don't know if it's enough to affect them in any way, though. :shrug:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts