HERD REDUCTION SALE! VERY NICE GENETICS!

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Muddy Creek Farm, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    We are downsizing a bit due to not having enough space until our permanent barn is built next year. So we must cut back out numbers. Really nice goats with awesome conformation, genetics and personalities! Blue eyes and moonspots too! Along with one Lamancha doe.

Please take a moment to take a look at our sales list! Website address is in my signature.

Thanks!

2. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Gorgeous goats Chelsey! Tempting me to jump into another breed...but I'll have to wait, maybe someday! :) I love the way your website is set up and all...looks really nice.

3. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Thanks Bethany! I really appreciate it!

4. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    Chelsey, when is Catherine due? I was thinking, we have family down by Sioux Falls area, so maybe when the kid is ready to go we can meet somewhere in Iowa.

5. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I may be able to meet you in Des Moines when the time comes (for the gas fee). Which would be cheaper then shipping her by air. I am thinking I will breed Catherine for May kids.

6. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    Well, we're due to go visit my grandma anyway . . . she's in ND . . . and the baby won't be ready to go anyway until like June/July . . . and it would save me 250 bucks in gas . . . I will try to trick my parents into it . . . sneaky grin . . . getting harder and harder to do these days . . . :shades:

7. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Wow you sure are downsizing... seems like everyone is these days. :shrug:
    I was just on your site and wish you would have offered Max before you moved from NC, I may have been interested. But can't afford Max and shipping an adult at the moment.
    BTW... Do you know you still have that you live in NC on your homepage? You might want to change that to get more local customers. :wink:

8. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Thanks Tina. I just wasn't quite ready to sell him when we lived there. But with these darn concrete floors we just need to sell some :help: Hopefully we will get a barn built next year. :pray:

9. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Your welcome Chelsey... And good luck with your barn building! :dance:
    I was hoping to put in concrete floors when we first put up our barn, but after reading all the downs to them I am glad I didn't now.
    Well hope you sell them fast before winter moves in... Shouldn't be a problem with those bloodlines. :thumbup:

10. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    And chelsey if you are having problems try craigslist.com . . . :shrug:

11. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I really want Lucy. . . . I even tried uship.com to see how much it would be to ship, I was quoted at $400. For some reason, uship makes me nervous. I'll just wait until next year but she is beautiful!! Just had to say that! :D

12. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    I would love peach . . . if Chelsey would wait til next year ther would be a chance of me grabbing that girl . . . but . . sigh . . .

13. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Actually I used uship to get Lyrae here from Kansas. :wink: I read all the reviews on the people before I accepted though.

14. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    It would be less then $400 to air ship even. I shipped a 1 1/2 year old doe up to Maine for $330.

Thanks guys! I do hope they sell quickly :pray:

15. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    if i had money i would bring joy home to me in a heartbeat! im so sad im poor.

16. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    Aww now - Blue is sweet! I sure do miss the little ones --- thinking of trading one of the LM girls for a Nigerian buck --- awful hard to resist - glad you're far away! LOL!