The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Ha, I just looked at that ad too! :eek: Overall they just make me go "ehh"- not any specific reason, just nothing there that wows me. Definitely not the worst goats on the Kansas City craigslist though, and if I remember correctly Edwards tend to grow those goats on grass pasture with very little grain, which is a plus in my book (that was a couple of years ago though, so not sure if that is still true).

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the money and the space, but, do I need him or do I need my boer buckling who is amazing as well, sorry dint have any pics

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im wondering if the boer in him will bring oit some some boer kidsin my boer does, or if Id get a bunch of savannas from boer mammas

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im thinking not, will wait till this winter when everyone is tired of feeding hay! Lol im a patient predator, if I realy want a goat it is mine

·
1,384 Posts
Corn prices are going down, feed prices going down, People are going to start buying this winter/spring. It is going to be a sellers market in my opinion with a bumper crop of corn and hay in many areas. My point, I am not sure prices are going to drop that much this fall like they have the last 2 or 3 falls.

·
Goat Girl
2,018 Posts
Of the ones he has for sale, that is the best one. Savannas are known for their parasite resistance, superior mothering abilities and growth compared to a Boer. If you can, I would get him. Crossed on Boer does, I would assume you would get some kids with Boer coloring and some that are all white.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts