The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
8,067 Posts
Normally, a few weeks, but they are switching some computer program or something and are totally shutting down, so it may be into Feb. before you hear back.
If you haven't sent in the form, make sure your name is short. You have to include that name on each registration and the longer the herd name, the less room for a goat's name. (you only get 30 spaces for the herd name and the goat name.).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, ADGA shutting down 1/20 through 1/29 for computer stuff - they will probably have a backlog of work, so it may take a while.
Yes, I read their blog post about it. They're upgrading from a ROSS system to something hopefully designed a bit more for their needs. ROSS wasn't exactly made for the goat industry. And they did say no members or employees would be able to complete any work during the shutdown. But IF the system is more efficient, they should be able to clear up the backlog fairly quickly.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got my herd name registration back two days ago. So I guess that makes it 8 days to come back. Not bad really.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts