Here I am with my new lil girl Robin

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by jdgray716, Aug 2, 2009.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    cute picture --- second one you probably moved it after you posted the link ??

2. Not sure Stacie, I even deleted it and added it again and it still comes up that way. I will try again.

Oh, and thanks!

3. Don't know even uploaded a new file to get a new address and nothing still? Oh well...?

4. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I can see it :thumb:

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Both pictures are just adorable!!! nothing like a MAN and his goat - :ROFL:

I wish my husband loved the goats - but after moving just half on the yearly hay this year - he is hating the goats even more.

6. To be honest, I am not sure what life would be like now without them. I love them so much...hehe :love:

7. goatbless

goatbless New Member

Jan 10, 2009
    Florida
    She has such a sweet face- love the pics. :)

8. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Awwwwww......purty girl :love:

It's great to see that there are guys out there that love their goaties the way we girls do.

9. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Way cute! :love: Congrats on your new girl!

10. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Great pictures!

11. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    you know -- guys love their animals but for some reason few are willing to admit it. I dont get it :shrug: it actually makes them seem more likable in my oppion then stuck up and selfish. But thats just my oppion and observation (I am a Yankee and surrounded by them unfortunately :( some are ok I guess ...... )

12. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Aww...JD ........you both...are so cute together...... :love: :greengrin:

13. Thanks all, I really love her too.

As for me being a "guy" that is debatable according to my father. LOL He always says I remind him of an ex-wife. LOL Guess that is why we clash so much. Honestly, I could care less what people think of me. I am who I am and love who I love. Even if it is a goat. LOL

My brother taught me a long time ago. If they don't pay your bills, feed you, sleep in your bed, or put a roof over your head. Who gives a hoot what others think. LOL Of course it was not so nicely put. LOL

14. powderhooves

powderhooves New Member

Jan 29, 2009
    What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations!

15. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I agree totally with you about if they don't do something for ya - then who cares - but I really think it shouldn't matter anyway..... if it makes you happy - GO FOR IT!!!!

So what does your "other half" think of your goatie fetish?? :ROFL:

16. Well, it depends on the day really. Honestly there is much joy gotten from them but I think I am a little obsessed and it can drive someone nuts if that's all they hear and they are not where you are with goats. LOL

17. ChestnutGrove

ChestnutGrove New Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Tennessee
    I just love her face - she is pretty girl!

18. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I get told a lot that I love my goats more then hubby, he asked me the other day if I wanted him to build me a bunk in the barn with them......not a bad idea! Being out in the barn with my boys is so peaceful and serene for me, it's my haven!

But hubby doesn't fool me........he loves them to.......they think of him as the treat man! They even know what hand to go for when he comes out there..........while I was gone to my son's for a week, he took excellent care of them! He is so loving to them and talks all mushy to them until one of his guy friends comes out to the farm........but that's ok, I know how he really feels :love: !

Oops, almost forgot.......your new baby girl is precious!