He's HERE!!!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Dover Farms, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Our Lilu buckling from Nicole is here!!! We still haven't settled on a name, so he is Lilu buckling for now. :roll: :lol:

Did you say ears?
    [​IMG]

I am so regal looking!
    [​IMG]

Striking a pose(he is stretching):
    [​IMG]

This is Mava buckling. We aren't keeping him. Nicole gave him to us.....he is on pen. right now as he was so twisted up inside his dam that when Nicole finally got him out he had a swollen knee and hock. The swelling has gone down quite a bit. Anyways, she doesn't want to send him to the meat buyer not completely healthy, but doesn't want to keep him much longer, because at already a week old she is getting attached to him. All this time she is telling us about him she is holding him and cuddling him...he is out of her favorite doe that died because she had a torn uterus after having him and his brother. She knows we take good care of our animals, so she trusted us with him and let us bring him home. He'll either be a market wether(and since he has such a sweet personallity I hope that's not what he goes for), a pet wether, or to a 4-H herd or any herd that doesn't care about papers.

Here he is with Lilu buckling:
    [​IMG]

His cute little mug:
    [​IMG]

2. morganslil1

morganslil1 New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    north carolina

3. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Talk about ears :shocked: They are both sooooper cute!

4. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Oh he is handsome!!! Congrats!! :cool: :clap:

5. Rachel K

Rachel K New Member

Jan 6, 2008
    Dyersville, Iowa
    They are both so cute. :love:

6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    They are so sweet! Yep, I gota thing for those ears too! :love:

7. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Oh wow!! Talk about ears!! He's adorable!! Congrats!

8. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Thanks everyone!! I love these boys! I have such high hopes for Lilu buckling! He is so nice! Mava buckling(thinking about calling him Maverick) isn't too shabby either, but it's a bit hard to see him as he doesn't put all his weight on that rear leg yet.

9. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    He's cute, and he's lucky if he doesn't trip on those ears. :)

10. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Wow! Love the pic of him stretching, he looks really good! (from what I can tell) And of course the ears! :greengrin:

11. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    I love them!! :drool: Awww! Congrats again. Lilu Buckling sure does have ears down to the ground. Haha! Yay! :leap:

12. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Thanks! :greengrin:

Crissa, he is a really nice buck! I actually like his dam more than Cass' dam! Don't get me wrong, though, Colorado is a gorgeous doe in her own right. :wink: He's going to be one nice guy for sure. :shades: :lol: Oh! We are thinking we are going to call him Laredo or Leo...not sure yet. :)

13. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Ooh, I like Laredo!!