The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I went and got my buck today. Here are some not so great pics of him. Let me know what you think!

I'm soooo happy I got him! :leap: :leap:

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Yay!! He's a pretty boy! I'd like to see some front and rear pics of him sometime if you can get them. :wink: He looks nice! Congrats!!! :cool:

·
Breaking Dawn Ranch
2,033 Posts
try and see if you can square his legs up and act like you are showing him.....then have someone take pics from all angles and we will be able to tell you more......He sure does look good though. :cool:

·
Premium Member
10,557 Posts
FarmGirl18 said:
Yay!! He's a pretty boy! I'd like to see some front and rear pics of him sometime if you can get them. :wink: He looks nice! Congrats!!! :cool:
That is what I was going to say. He does however have a nice looking top line from those pictures.
Congratulations :stars:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you! I didn't have good light and just took some to show him off. But I will have some more on Firday. Can you guys wait that long? :wink:

·
14,464 Posts
Wow he shows GREAT promise with that nice solid back and musceling, seems even front to back, horns well placed. :thumb:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
THanks again everyone. I know I said I would have more pics but I have been very sick and just not wanting to do much. Hopefully Sunday will be a better day!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts