hey all!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by ozarksvalley, Feb 28, 2010.

1. ozarksvalley

ozarksvalley New Member

Nov 22, 2007
    Missouri
    How have you all been doing?

It's been forever since I have been on here... I don't have a computer so I rarely get online.

I've been married since April to a wonderful man and we just had a blessing born the end of January. ;-) (yes... he came rather fast...) Caleb will probably be a furture goat lover if he's anything like his mother.

I'm raising LaManchas as well as alpines now... not sure if I've been on here since that took place... kids will be arriving in April and I'm hoping to purchase another LM doe to add to the herd.

Okay... have to say... I Love these little goats... :whatgoat: :ponder: :sleeping: :eek:hlala:

That last one is a blast... LOL!

I'd love to know how you all are doing... it's been so long!

P.S. I was just able to view my yahoo mail. I haven't been able to open it in a LONG time and seen where some of you have e-mailed me. I will try to get you contacted back or phone you quickly. I'm soooo sorry! With my preganancy and weather I have been house bound, plus my yahoo had quit working for some reason. I now have a colicky infant, so please don't be offended if I don't get back with you asap. Time to brush my teeth even is rather hard to find. :help:

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Congratulations on your little Blessing!!

Sounds as though you have had a very fullfilling past few months! Glad to hear that all is going so well :hug:

3. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Yes, congrats on Caleb. Wow don't apologize for being away, even not having a computer, you are very busy so we understand.

All is well here for me, just waiting for kids too.

Welcome back!

4. nutmegfarm

nutmegfarm New Member

Dec 22, 2009
    NE Ohio
  5. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

welcome back! I was wondering what had happened to you. congrats on the baby, and the lamanchas!
    beth

6. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Awwea..........congrats on the new little one! Hey if you need any new LaManchas to add to the herd I have a few for sale-check my kidding thread for the first picture of babies. I have had two more does since that one-but haven't gotten a picture done of them yet. Glad you are back ;-).