Hey Yall, from North Carolina

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by crowe, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Hi, my name is Paula and I am new to The Goat Spot, Ashley @ sweet gum minis told me about it.

I am also new to goats, I have 2 does I got from Ashley. I also have just been absolutely blessed with a little buckling and doeling
    born Dec.7th from Laurel Haven. I'm of course having to wait until they are weaned, to bring them home.
    You can check us out at http://www.TheCrowesNestFarm.com . I am interested in getting to know everyone and learning as much as
    I can.
    I welcome any and all advice when it comes to doing the best I can with my little Nigerians Dwarfs...

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Welcome :wave: be sure to look around and read -- there is a ton of information here. Ask question too. But experience is the best teacher

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Welcome...Paula .... :wave: Glad you are here..... :greengrin:

4. JessaLynn

JessaLynn New Member

Aug 29, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Welcome Paula! :clap: I love Noth Carolina! Went to Outer Banks this year...BEAUTIFUL! :love: Can't wait to go back!

5. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Welcome to TGS Paula!! So glad you've joined us! You'll love it here!! :dance:

6. Well, I am SO glad you found us. I do hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us.