Hi again!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sunny Daze, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Sunny Daze

Sunny Daze New Member

May 18, 2010
    Fairplay, MD
    Hi everyone! This is Carissa in MD. I have been awol for a while. Hubby has been overseas since June leaving me to take care of the farm and get it ready for winter and I just have not had much time to get on here! Now that the cold weather has hit, I am spending much more time inside...LOL. Hope everyone is doing well and staying warm, this is WAY to early for all this cold weather!!!

2. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Welcome back and yes it is toooo cold way toooo early this year! I am scared to see what Jan and Feb holds for us here in Northern Indiana.......is your hubby military?

3. Sunny Daze

Sunny Daze New Member

May 18, 2010
    Fairplay, MD
    No, but he is an engineer and does government contract work. He will be home Jan 10th for good! Can't wait!!

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am happy to see you back.... :hi5: :hug: ....may God protect and keep both of you you safe and healthy... It is alot of responsibility... to hold down the home front all alone... but sounds like you are doing a great job... :hug: :thumb: :greengrin:

This is to your brave husband...that is protecting all of us....... :thankU: :flag: :thumbup: