hi all!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by sixshooterfarm, Aug 7, 2008.

1. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Well it has been so long since i have been on here!! Well I guess i will update you on the things that are goin on around here. I have 3 does due this month yay! You all might remember Lilly, she had triplets back in January, 2 girls and a boy, SDK has the buckling. Well she is due AGAIN anyday by my poor departed buck, rodeo clown, he died about 2 months ago from silent pneumonia. And I have 2 girls due with his kids :cry: . It is bitter sweet. She is pretty big again, I am thinking big twins or smaller trips. I am going to go and get pics of her. And she was not supposed to be bred back so quick but I had rodeo and a few girls out to breed to him and miss lilly decided she wanted to be pregnant again so she jumped the fence and low and behold she is due lol. It was meant to be. Ok well I will update you with pics and when she kids!

2. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Good luck!!! Hope you get some doelings to keep from your buck.

3. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Hey SGM wanna ship me one of your goats??? I am in love with your animals and wish I could afford one of them! :cry: your herdname would run like wildfire around here with your bloodlines!

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I can't wait to see what they have!! And your right - it was meant to be :) Sorry about your buck :hug:

5. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Well thank you very much. That means a lot! :)

6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    O Boy!! Even more cuties to be seeing soon!!

7. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    speaking of does due soon Sixshooterfarm. sangria and fiona should be due starting on september 15th and ending september 27. they will be kids from my blue eyed buck. crossing my fingers for a chocolate doe( for me to steal) i miss my old fat girls. also that gold doe you were interested in earlier this year is due the same time, didn't know if you were interested

and if all goes well, lily's little dude may have a girlfriend this winter. dunno yet

8. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    I would totally be interested!! I love that gold doe! Well I know that fiona is not bred, about 3 weeks ago she had a bloody discharge, she aborted what she had, or I am thinking it was a false pregnancy because she had a bloody discharge and a small placenta like thing come out but no baby..... i dont know what that was all about, never seen that before. I am thinking between the move and her ALWAYS picking fights with the other girls it caused her to abort, if she was even bred. So she got a uterine flush and antibiotics and she is doing just fine. Now sangria, she is doing wonderful, not sure if she is bred or not as she dosent have an udder coming in and isent really that fat, maybe she just has one or 2 in there as they are both big girls and could hide a pregnancy well. What do they normally do?? Yes I would be happy to do a little trading with ya as I want a girl from that gold doe!

as far as Lilly goes.... lol! She is laboring nicely, contractions everyonce in a while, soft ligs, and white to clear discharge. she has been digging to china and up and down alot but thats normal for her the day before. I dont think she is gonna kid tonight, probably tomarrow sometime. please cross your fingers for a beautiful baby, I am at the point I dont care, girl or boy, I want rodeos bloodlines to live on and want a beautiful baby to continue. cross your fingers all for a safe delivery!!

9. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    will be praying for a healthy kid/s

10. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    oh my gosh, that sucks. i've never had a doe abort before. if sangria hasn't come in heat ( usually has white discharge for about 4 days and talks alot) then she is bred, she hides twins well and singles really well. she usually doesn't start to bag up until about a week or so before. that really bums me out i really want a doe from those one of those two.

11. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    as to my gold doe, i think she may have triplets, she's due the same time as sangria but her due date goes three weeks longer after theirs stop. i already have a hold on one doe but if she has two then i know where to go

12. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

Hello sixshooter farm :wave: , I recognize your name from our website guestbook awhile back!
    Best of luck with some healthy babies! :stars:

13. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    It is good to hear from you. I am so sorry for you loss but it sounds like he has left his mark on several does.

Keep us posted on the babies.

Welcome back

14. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Thank you all, and it is good to be back! WELL SDK, dont you want to wait for me to breed sangria or fiona to a different buck so you can get some different bloodlines?

Ok Lilly still hasent kidded, she is definently in labor, wont touch her food, normally she is kicking everybodys butts to get away from her food. She has some major discharge and is contracting but hasent laid down and given me a push yet. I am watching her but I think that it is still gonna be another couple of hours. Pictures as soon as babies are born! Oh and SDK these babies are some what related to the last bunch. The sire was out of Jesse and Divinity, Titan has jesse as a grandsire in his pedigree, so there is a little bit of similarity. Hopefully they have moonspots cause rodeo was covered in them!!

15. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Babies comin'!!! She definately sounds close.. :pray: safe and healthy delivery :dance:

16. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Wahooo!!! Some awesomely adorable babies are on their way!! :stars:

17. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    haha more spots! i actually wanted a baby out of fiona and bud but then i traded with you and fiona has aborted so sangria is the last chance.

romeo's little girl has seemed to stop growing. except the horns, they still grew. i think i have to have them surgically removed.

maybe lily will have two or three does!

18. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Glad to hear from you! Any news?

19. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    well we are almost there. There is a bubble right there in the birth canal, just need her to push!!!

20. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Come on girl! Hope you have some babies by now! Good luck!