The Goat Spot Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Her horns are growing? you need to send me a picture of that! I cant remember, was she disbudded when you got her or did you do that? You might want to do it again and REALLY burn them. thats weird. Well dont worry about her growing, that is the bloodlines. She will be tiny for quite a while then all of the sudden they will have a growth spurt and be a BIG baby lol. Just give her time. Well if sangria has a couple of does I will send one your way.

ok lilly is driving me nuts. She seems to have just stopped everything! We were so close and she just stopped. She never pushed, just was hunching her back allot and stretching and laying down getting up. she is so close it is not even funny. no water has broke so I am not going to worry just yet. I have a feeling she has one huge baby in ther :cry: :veryangry: and thats whats taking her so long. Goober did the same thing last month. Labor took forever and a day lol and when she finally kidded there was a huge buckling!! man I hope not!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
can you guys check out the caprine special care, I think there might be something wrong with lilly

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
ok her water broke and she is giving me little pushes, I gave her a capsule of calcium and she gladly ate it, i dident even have to drench her, she just ate it so that is telling me she is deficient. Her contractions are not that strong but I am going in and stimulating her and she will push. I have a feeling that this is gonna take a while, please pray everyone for healthy babies and healthy mom!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
well all went well.... healthy mom and healthy........baby BOY! I think she is done which really dissapoints me... but oh well he is gorgeous, I am downloading the pictures now. He is black and white, cant tell if there are moonspots yet, and brown eyes. He sure is a looker!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
ok here he is!!

already being a character

look at those shoulders!!

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Congratulations on the gorgeous baby :boy: !!! He is so colorful! Pity you didn't get a girl but I'm so glad to hear she kidded ok. I was gone for a few hours and had thought she would have kidded almost immediately after your post about the bubble. Glad it ended so well!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
thank you all. They are both doing really well! baby is funny, spunky as all ever, he is even blubberin at the girls that come to the pen to check him out lol :roll: . Momma is good, the swelling and the bloat went away. I dont know what in the world that was all about but she is back to her ol self again! I am gonna go take more pics! think of good names!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts