Hi every one

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by fritzie, Feb 5, 2008.

1. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    i am back. i have been here every day reading the post but have not stayed on to long. i was quitting smoking & i found that i wanted one the worest when i was on the computor. so i tried to stay off as much as i could. i have not had a cig. since dec 17th. it is geting easier every day. i think i have it licked now. i sure did miss chating on here. i also have been taking care of a nubian/boer baby that was almost deae . i have had her here for almost a month now & she is doing great. chat later

2. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    :leap: That is good to hear. Glad you made the choice to quit. I had been wondering where you were and figured you were busy with goats.

3. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Yay! Congrats. That is wonderful! Glad to have you back :).

4. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    thanks it is not easy but i was spending way to much on cig. so made the choice to quit. i have been busy with a little niubian/boer cross house baby. she was real sick when i got her but is much better now. i am going to put a pic of her & my kitten in the photo section. i got the cat just before thanksgiven & he is so funny. he isn't afrain of any thing.

5. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    That's good to hear you quit Fritzie! Welcome back too! :)

6. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Welcome back.Glad to here you sucessfully quit!

7. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    that is awesome!!!!!! Congrats! I wish my husband would quit!