The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I'm sure at least half of you know my mom on here, (little bits), I just wanted to join here to do some posts everynow and then, and to exercise my judges eye some more :D
I think she has told a few people I want to be a judge, so just 2 more years and I'll be taking the test! Woohoo!
And I have been an ADGA member since I was a baby :D
My first registered alpine doe was Pipsqueak
Lonely-Willow is my herd name, my mom picked it because the house we lived in at the time only had 1 willow tree, it was in our front yard and I loved being outside under it.

And woohoo for TGS! It's a great place :) :cool:

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Welcome, an you have the best mom ever!!!:)

Can't wait to see you around!

Also, if you haven't heard, most the people post their does & bucks to be judged usually by her:p

Yay!:)

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Also, if you haven't heard, most the people post their does & bucks to be judged usually by her:p

Lol!! Yah, I think most of us do lol!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Welcome, an you have the best mom ever!!!:)

Yep! She's pretty cool :D

:eek: She's stealling my thunder! I'M the one that needs to judge! Lol :lol:

But I have an advantage on here....my herd name is shorter!!!! :p

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
:laugh: I can post my goats for ya if ya want :)

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
You do.. Thank you for that!!!!!!!

Lol that's why I call her lacie or ms.lacie:)

And heeeey, if you wanna judge my nigerian you can. But the pictures of her aren't the best.....
Ill post her here soon:p

Oh & I haven't talked to your mom in a few days, could you tell her something for me PLEASE?:)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whatever you feel like doing! I can always spider around and crawl through the conformation posts and find one she hasn't gotten to yet! (maybe....she's been her a while...) :p
:laugh:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Welcome! I agree your mom is pretty cool lol! I have a critique thread up in the Goat Conformation section if you wanna take a whack at it!

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Well I have a few older ones she hasn't gotten to yet lol

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
She's already gotten to mine but...you could close your eyes after looking at my doe scroll down and post (;

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yay! Maybe I'll hide her laptop, she doesn't use her phone or kindle to judge because she hates going up and down a lot on the tiny screens....:chin:
:ROFL: She'd kill me if I hid it!

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Lol sorry, on and off (on my phone) because the bottle baby.
Tell her liberty, baby's doeling, is doing GREAT. A little too great. She's annoying me. And thank you for all her help:)

Oh and by the way, in the next 5 minutes I should have 2 does up here for you to judge!!:p

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh haha, I heard about baby Liberty, and the crazy people who you bought Baby from. Glad she's doing good!
Oh I know all to well about bottle babies! I've been dealing with them for years! I have 5 right now, a 3 month old, and two 1 month olds, of the Caprine variety, and two 3 month olds of a Bovine variety.... lol

Alright, I'll be waiting for your does! :)

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Oh haha, I heard about baby Liberty, and the crazy people who you bought Baby from. Glad she's doing good!
Oh I know all to well about bottle babies! I've been dealing with them for years! I have 5 right now, a 3 month old, and two 1 month olds, of the Caprine variety, and two 3 month olds of a Bovine variety.... lol

Alright, I'll be waiting for your does! :)
Lol well they're both in the conformation part!!:)
An yeah.
Wack jobs!!!

image-3704526312.jpg

You can't register without my signature.

Oh I can too with the help of ms.lacie!!:) haha
And with her being so good in conformation, she'll be in my herdname:)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Oh and by the way, I had to say "my boyfriend" that bought her so that the lady could come back and say well you don't personally know the buyer, which I sort of do met her on here, to just drop her and sell liberty to the crazy lady.

Hope that makes sense.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts