Hi everyone from Michigan

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MiGoat, Apr 21, 2010.

1. MiGoat

MiGoat New Member

Apr 21, 2010
    West Michigan
    I had registered under the name ChrisAnthumum...but really didn't like seeing that as my name. Isn't that odd? Well not really, in 6th grade a teacher would call me that in a sing-song voice. I never liked it so why would I think I'd like to see myself called that again I have no idea! So here I am MiGoat.

Anyway I re-registered under this name that doesn't bother me! LOL
    Sorry for the fickleness Stacey.
    I am really excited to get to know everyone and learn all I can about goats. I have been reading all over the internet for the past few months and think I have a handle on the basics. At some point you just need to jump in and start trying things out.
    I thought I had a microscope that would work for fecals but it did not so I am in the process of looking for one of those. I had kid one's that had 10X and 40X but the light bulb was out so I had to use the mirror and although it was very bright maybe that was the trouble? I couldn't see a thing really...except a chunk of something.
    Anyway Hi everyone!

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Welcome...Welcome... :wave: glad you joined... we are here... to help with any questions you may have.... :wink: :greengrin: :wave:

3. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Hi again! It's my final hi though-jk. :ROFL: :slapfloor:

4. MiGoat

MiGoat New Member

Apr 21, 2010
    West Michigan
    HI Pam. I love to hear about your boer goats.

Hi again Laura. I'm never gonna live this down, am I? LOL

5. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    We'll let you off the hook from now on. :p

6. MiGoat

MiGoat New Member

Apr 21, 2010
    West Michigan
    LOL You're a hoot. I'm usually not this squirrley...I just seem to be. :)

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    well hi there...

well ...my boers are my babies...even the adults LOL....they come...when I call them and even if I don't... :laugh: ....they are very spoiled ... ...very smart and happy...LOL the kids are a blast and a joy to watch.... as they play....and as they pic on me ...they give me a good laugh and make my day.... they are very addicting ...because I can't stop at 1 .... :greengrin: :laugh:

Thanks for asking.. :thumb:

8. MiGoat

MiGoat New Member

Apr 21, 2010
    West Michigan
    This is a weird question I know..how do you enjoy them and then eat them? I am going to be eating my extra goats and I'm so trying to figure out how to not get attached! LOL
    I figured a boer person would be the best to ask!