Hi everyone From Northern Michigan!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by iddybit acres, Feb 20, 2011.

1. iddybit acres

iddybit acres New Member

Feb 17, 2011
    Newberry, MI
    Hello everyone!! My name Is Amanda and i live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I have a very patient hubby, two wonderful boy's 10 and 12 and a whole lotta critter's! We have a small, what started out to be a hobby farm and now it has kinda become a rescue/ safe haven for animal's in need of a home. Both of my children just started 4H this year and i am in the process of becoming a 4H leader. Hi everyone =}

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

3. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Welcome to the group!! :wave:

4. Chi Chi

Chi Chi New Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Welcome from Northern Minnesota. My husband has family in the UP. It is beautiful!

5. bleatinghearts

bleatinghearts New Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Fairbanks, AK
    Welcome...Welcome...Welcome! You will have to share stories and pics with us! We looove pics! :) What kind of goats do you have? I only have a few pure breed goats but mostly mixes. Kind of a mongrel myself! :p

6. SandStoneStable Farm

SandStoneStable Farm New Member

Dec 7, 2010
    Maryland
  7. farmgirl42

farmgirl42 New Member

Jan 2, 2010
    Eastern Ohio
    Welcome from eastern Ohio! :wave: This is a great place - full of wonderful people - and we love to see pics!

8. iddybit acres

iddybit acres New Member

Feb 17, 2011
    Newberry, MI
  9. iddybit acres

iddybit acres New Member

Feb 17, 2011
    Newberry, MI
    I have 2 wethered nubian/ alpine cross, 2 :whatgoat: wether's and :whatgoat: prego doe which is bred to a pygmy. Iddybit acre's is home to all the misfit's, i had a mix herd of 13 this summer that people just randomly dropped off, or called me asked if i would rehome them.

10. naturalgoats

naturalgoats New Member

Jan 2, 2011
    lovely photos! welcome from NC!
    M.