Hi Everyone, I'm New To The Goat Spot

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CLF Nigerian Dwarfs, Sep 5, 2008.

1. CLF Nigerian Dwarfs

CLF Nigerian Dwarfs New Member

Sep 4, 2008
    Burson, Ca
    My name is Ashley Freitas. I have nigerian dwarfs and mini la mancha goats. I live in Burson, Ca. Which is in Northern Ca it is 10 minutes from Valley Springs. I have had goats for 2 years now. I'm 17 years old I've been in 4-H for 4 years. I really enjoy raising, breeding and showing my goats. My herd name is CLF (Candy Land Farms). I name my goats after candy or anything sweet. Goats are like candy you just can't have one :) Check out my website http://www.freewebs.com/candylandfarmsnigeriandwarfs Let me know what you think!

2. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Hello and welcome!! :wave:

3. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    hello from ak.
    I have boers, and dont know much about nigerians but from the looks of your stock, theyre very correct! im mean look at them ribbons! lol. katrina

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Hi and Welcome from SW PA!! Hope you enjoy the Goat Spot as much as we all do!

5. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Wow, you have some very pretty goats! Congrats! Welcome from PA.

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    well I tried to post this on your guestbook but it wouldnt go through :shrug:

welcome to The Goat Spot.

I do have one small suggestion for your website.....I didnt see a contact page and everyone had to leave a message on your guestbook. But like you probably already found out............unless they hit the subscribe button on the e-mail they receive after making their guestbook entry ....... you do not get their email! If you figured out a way to get their e-mail besides this let me know!

Anyway on my website I have a contact page and a submission form that automatically gets e-mailed to me.........might be something for you to look into.

Great work though :hi5:

7. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Ashley, Welcome to The Goat Spot. :wave: Glad you are here with us.

It looks like in just 4 short years you have done a amazing job at breeding and getting some beautiful goats.

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    :wave: from Idaho!! I am going to check out your website!!! We are not "to far" away from each other!!!

9. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Do you ever get up to Washington / Idaho area??? I LOVE the unnamed doeling and buckling that you have on your website....... hmmmmmmm........... :scratch: How to secure transportation - Stacey - hold me down - :help:

10. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    no you are as free as a bird my dear :wink:

11. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    LOL! OK Somone - shake me :pray: If only I could~ I think hubby would make me sleep in the barn with them! LOL~

12. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Welcome to The Goat Spot Ashley! Glad you joined us! :)

13. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    welcome Ashley :wave: from northern ca, I breed fb boers.............

you do have some nice goats................

Allison Spacek that is so.................... :ROFL:

14. CLF Nigerian Dwarfs

CLF Nigerian Dwarfs New Member

Sep 4, 2008
    Burson, Ca
    Hi Everyone, Thanks for the warm welcome. Thanks Stacey for the suggestion. Thanks, Ashley

CLF- Candy Land Farms Nigerian Dwarf

Freewebs.com/candylandfarmsnigeriandwarfs

15. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Welcome to the Goat Spot!! :wave:

16. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
  17. heathersboers

heathersboers New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Wilson N.C.
    Hi- I'm new too- Welcome!!!!

18. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Welcome from Northwest Oregon! I'm sure you'll love it here!

19. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Welcome to The Goat Spot! If you hang around for very long you'll end up with more goats! I know... happened to me. :)

Being a mom, I just wanted to make a comment regarding giving so much personal information on the net. There are people out there just looking for young people (or anyone) who they can take advantage of. It's wise not to give personal info online - ever. Just food for though because I care about keeping the bad guys away from our kids.

20. Candy

Candy New Member

Welcome to the Goat Spot. :wave: I have 3 Nigerian Dwarfs that I spoil rotten. :love: I'm from Central PA. We're glad you found us. This is a great spot.
    Candy