The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

Registered
I miss my ducks
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome aboard! Yes please show us pictures. We love goats!
Ok! I don't have a pic of one of my doe(s) I just got her and the brown baby buck a few days ago. so I haven't took any pics yet but I have the one of the buck. so as soon as I can ill get a pic of her!

Registered
I miss my ducks
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to TGS! So nice to see a large happy family of good looking goats! Glad you are here!
Thanks so much for the great welcoming! I already like you and i hope we can be friends!

Premium Member
Raising Quality Show & Commercial Goats
Your welcome! I got to hold a two day old solid black lamancha. I fell in love with that little one. I love the way they look, and how sweet they are. I dont own any....but someday..... 馃檭

Registered
I miss my ducks
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Your welcome! I got to hold a two day old solid black lamancha. I fell in love with that little one. I love the way they look, and how sweet they are. I dont own any....but someday..... 馃檭
I'm tellin ya you need some they are so sweet! the full grown black & white swiss marked doe is Pepper! and the Red/Brown Baby boy is Snickers! the black/white/tan Baby girl is Tricxy!

Registered
I miss my ducks
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ohhhh..if I did...I would be in deep.! I have 37 right now.. Maybe after I sell my kidds that are weaned. 馃槣
I see lol What are the babies your selling?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.