Hi everyone

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Hailee's Herd, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    Hi everyone! I thought I would stop by and just say hi. I hope you don’t mind. I hope that everyone had a very wonderful Christmas! I miss posting out here and hearing from you all. My goats are doing well at their new home. They actually really love it there. Every once in awhile I can’t help but check in here and see what is going on. I do miss it. But I am so excited to get horses in the spring.
    So, I hope you all don’t mind me posting out here; I just still like hearing from you.

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Of course! You can post anytime you like :thumb:

Sounds like things have been going good for you!!!

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    of course you can! we want to hear all about the horses and everything :horse:

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Hailee's Herd...you should never feel bad.... :hug: .....we love hearing from you... and we are very glad you dropped by....and everything is well....
    Christmas was lovely, we had a very nice one.... thanks for asking :)

5. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    Thanks everyone! :) I miss you a lot. I am going to get a horse, maybe 2, in the spring after we get back from our vacation to TN. Right now I am just taking riding lessons. So now all I have for outdoor animals is chickens. I will post some pics of all 3 hens. Thanks

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    So did you have to sell off your herd?

7. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    I ended up selling them back to my friend. I just can't have three goats and have horses at the same time. I don't have enough room, plus the goats seem to interfere with what I can do to the horses. They went to a wonderful home, and I email the lady every day, we are great friends.

8. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Sorry you had to make the tough decision to sell your goats. Glad they went to a good home though!

I haven't been around much so I'm not up to date on everything.
    What kind of horse are you going to get?

I have 4 horses right now. APHA stud colt (Will be 8mos in Jan.), Paint gelding (13yrs), POA mare (Will be 5 in May), and a Mini horse gelding (Will be 4 next year).

9. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    Not sure what kind of horse I am going to get. I will probably get a paint or a quarter horse.
    Do you have any pics of your horses?

10. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
  11. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    They are all really nice! I love your paints. :love:

12. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
  13. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :wave: Hi Hailee! Glad to see you....and yes, you most certainly should be stopping by more often! :wink: