Hi From Arizona!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dreamchaser, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Hello! I go by Dreamchaser. (I just decided it would be less confusing, since I have other forums I post to by that name)
    I have had goats for a while, but more as pets or lawn mowers until now.

I am interested in Nubians as Milk Goats and harness. Is there anyone else in AZ?

*hugs*

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Welcome to The Goat Spot :wave: from Idaho.

I have 2 nubian does and a nubian buck. I love them and great milkers they will be!!! Right now (well when she was in milk) I milked my nigerians and also my Alpine X.

Have a look see - jump in on threads - and we always love pictures!!!

3. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Welcome to the goat spot! Sorry I'm not from AZ, but I have Nubians as well! I currently have 3 does and 2 bucks. Mine are for show/pets/milk. I think they're so sweet! I'm glad you're here and can't wait to hear more about your goats! :thumbup:

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Howdy.......Dreamchaser.............welcome to the goat spot........so glad you joined us...... :wave:

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Welcome aboard Dreamchaser. :wave: Glad you are here. I am from Colorado and we have Cashmere goats.
    Do you have pictures of you goats?

6. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Hi there! Glad you joined! I'd say you picked a good breed, I'm a Nubian breeder as well. :)

7. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Welcome to TGS!!! :wave: You'll love it here! Glad you've joined us! :clap:

8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Welcome from SW PA :wave: Hope you enjoy being here,and find all kinds of goatie info here.

9. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    I don't really have any pictures. I have 1 pygmy wether that was given to me several years ago, he is probably 12 years old now. My nubian passed away about 4 years ago, and other than the pygmy, I have 2 blackbelly barbados sheep.

I am planning on buying a Nubian for milking and doing harness with one of it's offspring. I am at this time looking into someone who is selling their milk goats (one doeling Nubian, and one Alpine mix) though. She only wants $50 for them, but they seem like a good bunch. She's having some issues in her life right now that is forcing her to sell them. I just haven't yet convinced hubby to let me bring them home...

10. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Welcome from OHio, hope you enjoy the site.

11. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Hi from central PA! :wave: I have Cashmere goats and Nigerian Dwarf Goats. Welcome to
    TGS!

12. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Welcome to TGS, I am in Ohio too, I have been through Arizona before though.

13. grandmajo

grandmajo New Member

Oct 14, 2008
    Pioneer, Ohio
    Welcome from Ohio! I have a nubian too, wonderful goofy girl that she is. I'm sure that there has to be someone on here fairly close to you that has nubians as well.

Jonell

14. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Welcome from Alabama!!! :wave:

15. Nubiansrus

Nubiansrus New Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Im from arizona too!!