Hi from Florida!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by oakash, Dec 8, 2009.

1. oakash

oakash Guest

Dec 8, 2009
    Hi all, I am a newbie, and I have already posted a question under mini mania. We live in Florida, have a dog and a cat. We have had experience in owning chickens and ducks and guinea pigs and a cockatiel, turtles and fish and salamanders and catfish too. And mice. And flying and regular squirrels. And in helping injured birds. Oh, and lizards. And snakes!

We have a lot of knowledge about animals, and I would love to add goats to that list. I really like goats. I would love another dog but my dad says no, so now I have to work on letting him allow me to have pygmies. I am glad to have joined this forum, I will enjoy my stay.

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    welcome :wave: glad you joined us, hope you can get your goaties soon :)

ask lots of questions so you are as prepared as you can be before you bring any goats home

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Welcome. WOW sounds like you have had lots of different animals (if you can call them all that).

4. oakash

oakash Guest

Dec 8, 2009
    Hahaha, yup, they are all animals! Thanks for the welcome, and would you know it? Some one has already answered a lot of my questions. I think I like this place...

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Welcome ...oakash.....from California.....happy you are here with us...and we are always happy ...to answer your questions....again welcome...... :wave:

6. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
  7. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Welcome...so glad that you found us!!

Yep, there is ALWAYS someone to answer questions...the more you learn, the better prepared you are when you do get your kids.