Hi from Georgia

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by leslie0815, Dec 19, 2007.

1. leslie0815

leslie0815 New Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Georgia
    I haven't been here long, but I have gotten some great advice from people. I want to see if anyone can tell me some of the breeds of my rescued fuzzy kids....lol. I am going to try to post a pic. Thanks again Leslie

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    cute bunch!.

I would guess to say that the white one is part boer or nubian due to the ears. THe brown and white in the front is part nubian or boer. The brown one on the front right looks to possibly be part Oberhasli part nubian.

The one on the spool also has foppy ears?

The brown with horns in the middle ground looks to be part nigerian

That is my stab at it.

3. getchagoat (Julie)

getchagoat (Julie) New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Waco, KY
    Black and white one looks to have kiko in it. The face looks just like our kiko girls right now.

Welcome to the group! Tell us more about yourself. How long have you had your goats?

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    What breed???. CUTE, that is all CUTE.

They really are a cute bunch of goats. They look very happy also.

5. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Welcome to The Goat Spot!!! I am not sure what breed I would say but I am thinking the same as Stacey and Julie. They are all so cute and they do look very happy.

6. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Welcome!! You have a great lookin' bunch there :D

They look like boer/kiko/nubian/possibly Alpine mixes to me.

7. leslie0815

leslie0815 New Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Georgia
    Hey from Georgia

Well I hope my little bunch is happy. All I rescued from different places for one reason or another.......was a triplett,wrong color,mixed. I don't care about all that I just think they are sweet pets. Some are more tame then others but I know with patience I will win them all over. I know they a little white bread or raisin bread every now and then. All but 1 will eat out of my hand and thats the little blk/wht one. The solid white is the little billy i got at 2 days old....so you know he is rotten to the core, but he is my baby and he is spoiled rotten. I got the first 1 (the little billy ) the first of August, then I thought he needed a friend and so on and so on...lol, now there is 4 girls and 1 boy, so I hope come spring maybe I will have some mama's running around. So I know I will need all the help I can get then.....but from what I've read mother nature pretty much takes care of that process, but I know there can always be problems but I'll keep my fingers crossed when the time comes. Well enough about me I guess, thanks for the welcome and I hope to get to know you all better.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
    Leslie

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    you should have some cute kids with those combinations

9. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
  10. lacy_94