Hi From Maine.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hidden Waters Farm, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Hidden Waters Farm

Hidden Waters Farm New Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Maine
    Hi, I live on a small farm and I (currently) have:

Goats, Ducks, Chickens, Cats, a Dog, a fish and a bunny. I'm planning to add my full Animal list to my signature if that is allowed here? Anyways, I have been visiting The Goat Spot and reading up on what I consider invaluable information on Goats, so I finally registered! Im considered a do-it-yourself type (Also known as "cheap" :p) , I will try to make it myself if I can rather then buy it. So Hello!

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Welcome to TGS!!! Feel free to start posting!! :)

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Welcome from West Central PA :wave:

You have a menagerie of critters there! They can certainly keep you on your toes too...I have 9 Nigi and Nigi/pygmy crosses, 2 dogs and 2 cats....and a hubby, of course they all get a piece of my heart on a daily basis :love:

Just in case you had missed it in your browsing of the board...We LOVE piccies! :greengrin:

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Welcome... from northern California...glad you are here.... :wave: :greengrin:

5. JessaLynn

JessaLynn New Member

Aug 29, 2009
    NW Ohio
    WELCOME!!! :stars:

6. Hidden Waters Farm

Oct 3, 2010
    Maine
    Thanks for the welcomes! Yes Liz, I did get that pictures are a must have here, Unfortunately I have misplaced my camera... hehe. I'm working on getting a website going, Maybe I can get some opinions on the layout?

Thank You.

7. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I'm sure you'll get lots of tips and ideas for a website... post the link to what you have and we can see how to help.

8. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Welcome from Alabama! We have a zoo full too. You need some sheep. :greengrin:

Gina

9. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Welcome, from Colorado. :wave:

10. Hidden Waters Farm

Oct 3, 2010
    Maine
    mrs. lam - I am actually looking into sheep coincidentally. I'm just trying to decide which breed I want.

liz - I will update my site it and hopefully post it by next weekend. Right now, its mostly just the home page & title pages. a good friend of mine is going to let me use her camera and take pictures of each goat.

What shots should I take? Side and rear view? None of my goats are milking this year. Any help is welcome, Other then the basics I'm a newbie.

Thank You
    HWF.