The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm Letha and my husband is Cameron. We live in Viburnum, MO. We just moved here at the end of August. Our temporary home right now is an outfitter tent. We are totally starting from scratch.
We are new to having goats so we have lots to learn. Oh our goats have a great shed that's insulated and they seem to love it. We have 3 Nubians. One buck and two does who are expecting. When we take breaks we go down and watch "goat TV ".

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Welcome!!! :wave:

·
Registered
13 Posts
welcome!! what kind of place are you building? my husband and I are looking for land to build an earthship on! they are pretty cool, you should check them out. so exciting your mommas are expecting!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
welcome!! what kind of place are you building? my husband and I are looking for land to build an earthship on! they are pretty cool, you should check them out. so exciting your mommas are expecting!
Right now we are building a wash house I.e. a building that has our composting potty, rain catch shower and an old ringer -washer. Almost the whole thing is built out of salvage and scraps from a Sawmill.
Our main house will be a converted barn.
It's exciting all these new experiences. Finally doing what we've always wanted.
Oh our root cellar will be earth bags, our brooding coop will be cord wood.

·
Registered
30,547 Posts
welcome from Central Texas...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Right now we are building a wash house I.e. a building that has our composting potty, rain catch shower and an old ringer -washer. Almost the whole thing is built out of salvage and scraps from a Sawmill.
Our main house will be a converted barn.
It's exciting all these new experiences. Finally doing what we've always wanted.
Oh our root cellar will be earth bags, our brooding coop will be cord wood.
That is so exciting! It must feel so great to be able to build how you've always wanted. Are you doing renewable energy for any of your buildings?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts