Hi, Goat folks!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Karen, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Karen

Karen Active Member

I thought you might enjoy today's Pet of the Day, he's a lovely Pygmy Goat and much loved. I had been thinking we hadn't had a goat nominated in a long time, so joined your forum when I was browsing the web. Then we got Prince Charming's tail - er, tale - and knew I should share it with you!

My husband often teases me that "goats wouldn't even eat that" in regard to my breakfast cereal, and I would like your feedback to prove to him that goats would, too, eat my shredded wheat if given the chance! (It's even lightly frosted, but in any case, the goats I have known would want to at least try anything I was eating!)

I am not in a place right now where I could keep a goat happy - but i think they are such fun, funny critters!

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Aww....too cute....thanks for sharing... :thumb: :greengrin:

3. Karen

Karen Active Member

Thanks, I was glad to find this place, and am always happy to share cuteness with the world! And as this is The Goat Spot, I thought you all might like to see him.

I had never before seen a chocolate Agouti, have you?

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    No... I haven't seen it either....

We are always happy to see goatie pics and stories.... we never get enough of them..... :wink: :thumb:

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    my friend feeds her goats strawberry frosted mini shredded wheat for treats