Hi/Our Goats on our Car

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by mommasoybean, Dec 27, 2010.

1. mommasoybean

mommasoybean New Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Hi. I'm a new member and a new goat caretaker. I'm sure I'll be posting for advice but for now I just want to show off my goats. We had a rescue goat that was pregnant and now has two doelings. My daughter made a hilarious video of our goats jumping on our car following an escape from their fence:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/user/delilah443#p/u/5/gAbLwTLVO-s[/ame]

We even made the news:
    http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/26269987/detail.html

Being on the news is nothing new for our goats - it's their fourth time - but it was our first time.

This looks like a fun group. I'll be checking in regularly.

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh my....that is horrible damages..... Bad goats... :shocked:

3. SandStoneStable Farm

SandStoneStable Farm New Member

Dec 7, 2010
    Maryland
    Well... at least they're cute. bad, but cute.
    Welcome :)

4. Myakkagoater

Myakkagoater New Member

Apr 10, 2010
    I have a little toyota corolla that every once in a while the kids think it's a jungle gym. They all get the water hose. THat teaches them until the next time. But my hood looks alot like yours in the video. Believe it or not alot of that comes right off.

Ha

Tom

5. Bellafire Farm

Bellafire Farm New Member

Jan 5, 2010
    NW Oregon
    Oh my goodness! That video is hilarious!

But WOW, my husband would absolutely keel over & croak! He has a FIT when there is ANY kitty prints or kid prints or anything! :angry: :shocked:

6. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

Wow how bad was the car. Did very many of those marks come off or is it still that scratched up?

7. WarPony

WarPony New Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Michigan
    before I had my goats i saw a car in a store parking lot that was TRASHED and there was a big sticker on the back that said, "Why yes, I DO have goats. Why do you ask?" I almost fell over laughing. It was just toooo funny.The video is very funny, though I cringed through most of it. The little pygmy I had years and years ago ended up with me because she was a car climber.

8. Trace

Trace New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    YIKES - I would freak out of my goats did this to my car!!!!!

I once had a car that my GF's colt jumped up on the hood - now that was bad damage.

9. newmama30+

newmama30+ New Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Wabasso MN
    when we got our first goat we didn't have good fencing for her and she trashed my Grand Prix, although most of the hoof prints did wash off there where a few dents, cause she didnt quit when she got older...We sold her a year ago. Our new goats don't do that though at least not to the car they prefer the Back end of the Pickup.

10. dtincoelemari

dtincoelemari New Member

Nov 16, 2010
    Arizona
    lol I had 12 car climbing kids last year!! :doh: The little boogers broke my windsheild wipers, left a million little dents and nice long scratches from sliding down the windsheild and over the hood like a slide.... I don't so much care about the dents or scratches but it sure sucked when my husband headed to work in the rain with no wipers :shocked: We now park our cars outside the main yard gate when ever the goats are in there to prune the trees for us :slapfloor:

11. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    No wipers...wow...that would be terrible..... :p

12. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Oh my.... I'd never own a goat again if mine could do that! Thank God for fainting goats...they don't jump that high. LOL :) :laugh:

13. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    My two mini fainter Phatsos can! :) However, I don't give them the opportunity to launch onto anything of value aside from their own stuff e.g. playground equipment. My Nubian is twice as tall as they are wide yet he can't even jump up on top a 3' tall spool.

Deb Mc

14. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    LOL Naughty naughty goats!!!! If our goats did that....OMG hubby would have a fit!!!!